The 50-Week Challenge is powered by Jeff Ritter, the Director of Instruction at Poppy Hills, responsible for running the Golf Channel Academy at the course.
In addition to his work at Poppy Hills, Jeff is also the founder of Make the Turn Performance, which is dedicated to creating purposeful action in golf performance and overall lifestyle development.
Jeff has become very well known in the world of golf media, appearing a regular featured guest on Golf Channel programs such as Morning Drive. In 2016 he was host of PGA National Instruction day on Golf Channel, the most watched golf instruction event in history.
Here’s what the 50-Week Challenge will provide you:
- The opportunity to improve your game, working on one thing almost every week of the year
- Get physically fit, mentally stronger and tougher
- Instruction from PGA Professionals
- Ability to ask a dedicated Pro questions throughout the challenge
- A free TaylorMade Fitting at Poppy Hills (usually a member-only privilege)
- Other monthly bonuses for challenge participants
- Up to 10 Free Rounds of Golf at Poppy Hills for Challenge Winner
A new 50-Week Challenge starts at the beginning of each month.