Blues Festival in the Forest
Fathers Day, June 18th
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT CAN I BRING INTO THE FESTIVAL?
- Low-back chairs
- Cell Phones/Tablets (remember to Facebook and Tweet while you’re at the festival)
- Fanny packs
- Small blanket
- Personal hand-held cameras (i.e. small digital or point-and- click cameras; no long/large/zoom/detachable lenses; no tripods; no pro cameras)
- Umbrellas (must be set-up on outer perimeter- please do not block the view of other patrons)
- Strollers (wagons and tyke bikes not permitted)
- Unframed backpacks
- Cash/Credit/ATM cards (re-entry will be allowed with your admission wristband)
WHAT SHOULD I LEAVE AT HOME?
- Illegal substances (no drugs of any kind)
- Outside food or beverage
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the festival)
- Knives/Weapons of any kind
- High-back chairs
- Glass/Glass Containers
- Pets (exceptions made for service animals)
* Please note, all personal belongings will be searched prior to entrance, so please adhere to these rules so that others will not be delayed during the entrance process.